Bravox provides emergencies/crisis management through command centers and other monitoring and tracking communication technologies, such as visual displays, audio and communication, and access control solutions to ensure the emergency operations facilities stay secure.
- User’s personal configuration tapped to the workplace where he is logged in, this allows him to quickly access the computers/sources using his own user account.
- Compatible with different operations and easily integrated into a single system.
- Graphical user interface and navigation keys allow operator to operate easily and immediately after basic trainings.
- Interconnectivity of all rooms and devices allows control and monitoring at anytime and anywhere.
- Operator can access computers/sources seamlessly, and share/cast them to other operators or videowalls.
- Operator can communicate with other operators simultaneously.
- Flash disk, web camera and USB headset can be read by remote. computer over fiber.
- Computers/sources can be isolated from workspace and stored in the server room, where they are well-protected in air-conditioned room and away from heat and noise in the office.
- Each computer/source can be distributed up to 120 monitors simultaneously, this allows operator to control multiple computers/sources remotely at any workplace.
- All operations will be recorded and stored in server.
- Users are created by administrator, who has full permissions to control all the computers/sources. Each user is configured with a type of access permissions to each computer and user permissions can be duplicated for creating user group.
- Operator can share his user permissions to others by creating a temporary password.
• Video walls deliver unparalleled brightness, precision, and visual performance
• Integrated software solution provides a user-friendly interface for controlling the content on the video wall
• Controller that delivers enhanced visual performance, multi-video wall support and total content flexibility
Value Added Service – Centralised Command and Control Service
Bravox provides centralised command and control service.
The service integrates inputs and projects to all kinds of display such as console desk screen, video wall, 4K display or fusion projection.